Renuka Kirpalani is currently the host and editor of the Autocar show on ET Now. As a part of her job, she test drives and reviews cars for the Indian Market.
Some of her other achievements are:
- Participating in the 9000+ km ASEAN rally across south East Asia in 2002.
- Organising, for the government of India and participating in the SAARC rally across 7 countries. This was the initiative of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and it was the first time since Independence, Indian Number plate cars crossed over into Pakistan.
- More recently for Autocar she organised a 75 day driving trip around India for Ferrari. Where 2 Scagliettis along with Fiat cars drove around India as the Magic India Discovery tour.
- Organised for the Government of India and participated in ASEAN rally across 9 countries and covering over 7500 km over 22 days in 2012
Renuka has also been a part of many juries to select car of the year:
- 2004-2008 CNBC TV18 Autocar awards
- 2008- Indian Car of the year award
FROM 2009 ONWARDS
- World car of the year award
- Women's world car of the year
- Bloombergutv Autocar car of the year ( INDIA)
- World engine of the year
Specialties: Routing and organising road expeditions